Has anyone had any problems with this?
I cannot seem to use the medium high and max settings on this light. I am using Duracell batteries until my uniross rechargeables come and I can only use Low. If I press it twice it lights up for a bit then turns off. Has anyone else had this? Is it because the Duracell ones are not powerful enough?
It is possible that the batteries you are using are not powerful enough. This light is very high drain. I would look on the packaging of the batteries and look out for MaH (Milli-Amp Hours). You want to be looking for the high numbers here. However, if you already have batteries on the way I wouldn't bother forking out for new ones. Hope this helps.